Hi DHP Community!
As we all navigate the unknown, there are many local families that are struggling to even quarantine because they are always working day in and day out to put food on the table much less buy any excess or stockpile. The Rotary of Darien IL provides meals for children on the weekends and during breaks from school throughout the year.
In the coming months and years, the number of children needing food when they are not in school is likely to rise as families try to recover from the current economic conditions especially if this lasts for a significant amount of time.
Many people are looking for ways to help despite the current conditions but need to protect their family for health reasons. This is just one simple way to help without even leaving home and allows us to practice #socialdistancing and help #flattenthecurve!
It's so easy:
1. Go to Rotary of Darien IL's website
2. Click on 'donate' at the top
3. Click the yellow donate button at the bottom
4. Follow the prompts and enter the necessary information to complete your donation.
5. Forward your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll match all donations up to $150 which is the amount that feeds one kid for an entire school year!
***Please email me with any questions!***
Thank you for helping others and sharing the love!